Where we discuss all things sleep and everything in between.
SIGN UP to our newsletter to ENJOY 10% OFF your first order!
Ready to optimize your beauty sleep? Durable, anti-bacterial, and easy to wash, a great pair of linen pillowcases will make your bed, your sleep, your skin, and your hair better.
• 175g stonewashed, pre-shrunk natural linen
• Designed in Vancouver, made in Europe
• No-iron necessary
• Envelope closure
• Low environment impact yarn-dyed fabric
Learn more about the benefits of sleeping in linen.
Queen 20" x 28"
King 20" x 35"
We recommend to hand or machine wash under 30ºC / 86ºF on a gentle cycle with similar colours using a mild detergent and hang dry to preserve the fibres.
If using a dryer, tumble dry on low heat and remove while still slightly damp to air dry.
For more details, see our full care guide.
There’s something to be said for the way linen makes us feel. Produced by one of the oldest flax mill in Europe, our sustainable linen beddings are made from the highest-grade European flax. Its perfectly imperfect, well-loved demeanour keeps our bodies cozy while regulating temperature for that airy-soft breathable comfort.
The best part? It gets softer with age.
Learn more about the benefits of sleeping in linen bedding.
Let us help you find your perfect match!
Choose linen if you...
• tend to sleep hot, or sleep next to one —it’s temperature regulation will give you breathable comfort throughout the night.
• like to be wrapped up in weightlessly textured luxury.
• prefer the perfectly imperfect rustic appearance —the wrinkles are the beauty of linen.
Choose sateen cotton if you…
• tend to sleep cold.
• like the coziness of a cotton that is soft and lush with a slight sheen.
• prefer a more tailored look —our organic cotton sateen is wrinkle-resistant.
Want to know if the sizes fit? Send your duvet and/or mattress measurements to email@example.com and we can make sure you find the right fit for your bed.