Where we discuss all things sleep and everything in between.
SIGN UP to our newsletter to ENJOY 10% OFF your first order!
Our Linen Duvet Cover offers a relaxed, lived-in feel enhanced by the stonewashed yarn-dyed weave. Made from the finest sustainable European flax, the natural comfort, and long-lasting softness ensure a quality slumber for both warm and cool sleepers.
With natural anti-bacterial properties and sumptuous texture, this duvet provides a level up of comfort.
• 175g stonewashed, pre-shrunk natural linen
• Designed in Vancouver, made in Europe
• No-iron necessary
• Hidden shell button closure with fasteners on all four interior corners
Learn more about the benefits of sleeping in linen.
Twin 55" x 79"
Double 79" x 79"
Queen 87" x 95"
King 102" x 95"
We recommend to hand or machine wash under 30ºC / 86ºF on a gentle cycle with similar colours using a mild detergent and hang dry to preserve the fibres.
If using a dryer, tumble dry on low heat and remove while still slightly damp to air dry.
For more details, see our full care guide.
There’s something to be said for the way linen makes us feel. Produced by one of the oldest flax mill in Europe, our sustainable linen beddings are made from the highest-grade European flax. Its perfectly imperfect, well-loved demeanour keeps our bodies cozy while regulating temperature for that airy-soft breathable comfort.
The best part? It gets softer with age.
Learn more about the benefits of sleeping in linen bedding.
Let us help you find your perfect match!
Choose linen if you...
• tend to sleep hot, or sleep next to one —it’s temperature regulation will give you breathable comfort throughout the night.
• like to be wrapped up in weightlessly textured luxury.
• prefer the perfectly imperfect rustic appearance —the wrinkles are the beauty of linen.
Choose sateen cotton if you…
• tend to sleep cold.
• like the coziness of a cotton that is soft and lush with a slight sheen.
• prefer a more tailored look —our organic cotton sateen is wrinkle-resistant.
Want to know if the sizes fit? Send your duvet and/or mattress measurements to email@example.com and we can make sure you find the right fit for your bed.