Pure Merino Wool Pillow
This wonderful NEW pillow is filled with layers of soft, silky, 100% pure Merino wool that distributes support evenly across the form and is available in two fill options. The result is a naturally comfortable, supportive low-profile pillow.
The wool conforms to the head and neck, providing the proper support. In addition, wool keeps you cool and dry in summer and cozy in winter, so you will sleep well in all seasons.
Made in Europe—2-year guarantee for defects in materials and artistry.
100% pure Merino wool is hand-sorted to select only the longest fibres.
- Natural and breathable
- Naturally fire-resistant
- Ethically sourced
- We recommend using a pillow protector in addition to a pillowcase to keep your pillow fresh and comfortable for years to come.
- Spot cleaning is permitted with a damp cloth. Roll your pillow in a towel to remove water, never wring it out.
- Wool pillows will naturally settle around 25% in the first few months. Fluff your pillow daily and air in the sun at the turn of the season.
- We strongly recommend using a clean duvet cover and changing it often.
- Spot clean using a chemical and enzyme free light soap for stains. Hang to dry.
- Do not machine wash or machine dry. Avoid getting your comforter wet or keeping it in a damp environment.
- Hang your comforter in fresh air and direct sunlight 3-6 times a year for rejuvenation of the wool.
- Your comforter may be dry cleaned on a short cycle with limited moisture.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $150 in Canada
30 Day Easy Returns
Questions? Contact Us
Pure Merino Wool Pillow
What is your return policy?
We offer 30 days after placing your order to request an exchange or return.
To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or a proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or refunds on used products, sale items or gift cards. Please refer to our Refund Policy for further information.
Can I see the pillow and duvet in person?
Yes. Our Vancouver Showroom is the perfect place to feel the products firsthand.
Orders with a Canadian delivery address of a subtotal exceeding $150 CAD.
Orders with an American delivery address of a subtotal exceeding $300 CAD.
All orders begin processing the following business day. Please note, orders placed on Friday will begin processing on the following Monday as we are closed on weekends. We ship within 48 hours after processing has begun.
Please expect 5-7 business days for shipping within Canada and the USA, and 9-12 business days for international shipping. Delivery times do not include Saturday, Sunday, or statutory holidays.