Pure Merino Wool Duvet
This NEW duvet is filled with the finest 100% pure Merino wool from Europe and covered with German cotton ticking that aids you in falling and staying asleep. It has an incredibly soft and lightweight feel.
Wool has also been scientifically tested and proven to slow your pulse rate, a sign of deeper relaxation.
Wool regulates your body temperature and helps to keep you in the ‘thermal comfort zone’ longer. The moisture control properties of wool help to wick away moisture, ensure a dry, restful sleep environment, and reduce the likelihood of common allergens, like dust mites.
Our Merino wool is a soft, silky fibre with less than 1% lanolin, resulting in a healthy, hypoallergenic product.
Available in summer or classic weight for multi-season comfort. If you need an even warmer duvet, the Summer and Classic can be fastened with their loops to create a seriously warm “dual winter weight” duvet.
- Corner loops to secure the duvet.
- 6-year guarantee for defects in materials or artistry.
Summer weight is 150 g/m2
Classic weight is 250 g/m2
100% pure Merino wool is hand-sorted to select only the longest fibres.
- Natural and breathable
- Naturally fire-resistant
- Ethically sourced
- We recommend using a pillow protector in addition to a pillowcase to keep your pillow fresh and comfortable for years to come.
- Spot cleaning is permitted with a damp cloth. Roll your pillow in a towel to remove water, never wring it out.
- Wool pillows will naturally settle around 25% in the first few months. Fluff your pillow daily and air in the sun at the turn of the season.
- We strongly recommend using a clean duvet cover and changing it often.
- Spot clean using a chemical and enzyme free light soap for stains. Hang to dry.
- Do not machine wash or machine dry. Avoid getting your comforter wet or keeping it in a damp environment.
- Hang your comforter in fresh air and direct sunlight 3-6 times a year for rejuvenation of the wool.
- Your comforter may be dry cleaned on a short cycle with limited moisture.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $150 in Canada
30 Day Easy Returns
Questions? Contact Us
Pure Merino Wool Duvet
What is your return policy?
We offer 30 days after placing your order to request an exchange or return.
To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or a proof of purchase.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or refunds on used products, sale items or gift cards. Please refer to our Refund Policy for further information.
Can I see the pillow and duvet in person?
Yes. Our Vancouver Showroom is the perfect place to feel the products firsthand.
Orders with a Canadian delivery address of a subtotal exceeding $150 CAD.
Orders with an American delivery address of a subtotal exceeding $300 CAD.
All orders begin processing the following business day. Please note, orders placed on Friday will begin processing on the following Monday as we are closed on weekends. We ship within 48 hours after processing has begun.
Please expect 5-7 business days for shipping within Canada and the USA, and 9-12 business days for international shipping. Delivery times do not include Saturday, Sunday, or statutory holidays.