Sign up to Sömn Sleepwell Club
Where we discuss all things sleep and everything in between
• 100% ORGANIC COTTON - Grown organically from non-GMO seeds on land free of agricultural chemicals for three years or more.
• DEEP PLUSH PILE - A fluffy thickness without the compromise of softness.
• ULTRA SOFT - Made from the finest yarns.
• HIGH ABSORBENCY - Enough to dry your body and long hair after a bath, and still be ready for more.
• KEEPS SHAPE - Made to last for years to come.
• OEKO-TEX - Non-toxic certification makes it safe for babies and all skin types.
• ECO-FRIENDLY - Wind-powered woven towels.
• MADE IN JAPAN - By certified Japanese Imabari towel producer.
We recommend machine washing under 40ºC / 104ºF on a gentle cycle with similar colours using a mild detergent and hang dry to preserve the fibres.
If using a dryer, tumble dry on low heat and remove while still slightly damp to air dry.
Overwhelming comfort and protection for your skin
Prepare yourself for the unprecedented sensation of 100% organic cotton “thick yet soft” eco towel. A Japanese towel that is not only overwhelmingly sensuous but absorbent at the same time.
The cotton bath towel deep plush pile creates a fluffy thickness without the compromise of softness!
The certified non-toxic yarns make them safe for babies and sensitive skin-friendly.
The terry towel material is designed all the way to the towel edge, giving you the ultimate wipe down experience.
If you prefer a thinner silkier towel, take a look at the Organic Eco Cotton Bamboo Towels