Sign up to Sömn Sleepwell Club
Where we discuss all things sleep and everything in between
• ECO-FRIENDLY - Non-toxic, biodegradable, sustainable fabric.
• EUROPEAN MADE - From the finest natural European flax.
• SOFT TO TOUCH - No scratch or itch assured. Super supple that makes you feel like you're sleeping on a cloud.
• HEALTH BENEFITS - Hypoallergenic, moisture-wicking, temperature regulating and antibacterial.
• LONG LASTING - 175g weight linen; heavier in weight. Pre-shrunk and no sheering.
• EASY TO CLEAN - No-iron and No-softener necessary. Wash, dry, and re-make your bed on the same day!
• DESIGN DETAILS - Hidden buttons and interior ties to hold your duvet in place. Envelope closure pillowcases to conceal the insert.
We recommend to hand or machine wash under 30ºC / 86ºF on a gentle cycle with similar colours using a mild detergent and hang dry to preserve the fibres.
If using a dryer, tumble dry on low heat and remove while still slightly damp to air dry.
For more details, see our full care guide.
Our Linen Duvet Cover offers a relaxed, lived-in feel enhanced by the stonewashed yarn-dyed weave. Natural and soft, made from the finest sustainable European flax, the velvety comfort, and long-lasting softness ensure a quality slumber for both warm and cool sleepers. Invest in your good night's sleep.
With natural anti-bacterial properties and sumptuous texture, this duvet provides a level up of comfort.
Our linen fibre grows without the need for any herbicides or pesticides. It is completely biodegradable, environmentally friendly, and is a great renewable resource.
Sömn linens are produced in one of the oldest mills in the Baltics, known for its textile heritage. Every thread represents a piece of European craftsmanship.
All of Sömn linen sheets are made from 100% natural materials - hypoallergenic, moisture-wicking, antibacterial, super soft to touch, durable and anti-static.
1. Low-impact Production.
2. Using only Quality Hearty Flax grown in Europe.
3. Heavier Weight, Durable, Longer Lasting.
4. Yarn-dyed weave, no-corners cut.
5. All-season Natural Fabric.
6. The Best Part - Gets Softer with age.
Let us help you find your perfect match!
Choose linen if you...
• tend to sleep hot, or sleep next to one —it’s temperature regulation will give you breathable comfort throughout the night.
• like to be wrapped up in weightlessly textured luxury.
• prefer the perfectly imperfect rustic appearance —the wrinkles are the beauty of linen.
Choose sateen cotton if you…
• tend to sleep cold.
• like the coziness of a cotton that is soft and lush with a slight sheen.
• prefer a more tailored look —our organic cotton sateen is wrinkle-resistant.