Where we discuss all things sleep and everything in between.
SIGN UP to our newsletter to ENJOY 10% OFF your first order!
Our Comfort Bedding Set is designed for those who sleep with a comforter without the need of a duvet.
Order any of our Comfort Bedding Bundle Sets to enjoy a discount of 10% OFF* plus FREE shipping!
The set includes a flat sheet and 2 pillowcases.
The comfort of our linens comes from the finest natural European flax. Its natural antibacterial characteristic will support you through a stronger overall wellness goal.
• 175g stonewashed pre-shrunk natural linen
• Designed in Vancouver, made in Europe
• No-iron necessary, easy to wash and dry
Learn more about the benefits of sleeping in linen.
*price advertised are after discount
Flat Sheet 118" x 106"
Pillowcase 20" x 28"
Flat Sheet 118" x 106"
Pillowcase 20" x 35"
We recommend to hand or machine wash under 30ºC / 86ºF on a gentle cycle with similar colours using a mild detergent and hang dry to preserve the fibres.
If using a dryer, tumble dry on low heat and remove while still slightly damp to air dry.
For more details, see our full care guide.
Our design team has made sure that little details like hidden buttons and interior ties hold your duvet in place. The pillowcases feature envelope closure to conceal the pillow insert.
Each piece is stonewashed and preshrunk to make sure the sheets feel relaxed and fit consistently with minimal shrinkage. Each design detail is well considered so that it becomes worriless for you.
This level of consideration makes our products hard not to love.
There’s something to be said for the way linen makes us feel. Produced by one of the oldest flax mill in Europe, our sustainable linen beddings are made from the highest-grade European flax. Its perfectly imperfect, well-loved demeanour keeps our bodies cozy while regulating temperature for that airy-soft breathable comfort.
The best part? It gets softer with age.
Learn more about the benefits of sleeping in linen bedding.
Let us help you find your perfect match!
Choose linen if you...
• tend to sleep hot, or sleep next to one —it’s temperature regulation will give you breathable comfort throughout the night.
• like to be wrapped up in weightlessly textured luxury.
• prefer the perfectly imperfect rustic appearance —the wrinkles are the beauty of linen.
Choose sateen cotton if you…
• tend to sleep cold.
• like the coziness of a cotton that is soft and lush with a slight sheen.
• prefer a more tailored look —our organic cotton sateen is wrinkle-resistant.
Want to know if the sizes fit? Send your duvet and/or mattress measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make sure you find the right fit for your bed.