Where we discuss all things sleep and everything in between.
SIGN UP to our newsletter to ENJOY 10% OFF your first order!
A fitted sheet with stretchable corners designed to fit snugly over your mattress. We've allowed two extra inch depth compared to regular fitted sheets so you have more flexibility when fitting taller mattresses. Check our fitted sheet sizes below.
A luxuriously breathable Linen Fitted Sheet offers lived-in softness that you can fit easily over your mattress. Keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Made with the finest natural European flax, the subtly textured weave will only become softer overtime to give you the best night’s comfort.
• 175g stonewashed, pre-shrunk natural linen
• Designed in Vancouver, made in Europe
• Our fitted sheet is made with high-quality elastic finishes on all four corners to provide the ultimate fit.
• No-iron necessary
• Low environment impact yarn-dyed fabric
Learn more about the benefits of sleeping in linen.
35.5" x 79" x 9.9"
New* 38" x 79" x 13.8" (*delivery August 2020)
63" x 79" x 13.8"
71" x 79" x 13.8"
New* 76" X 80" X 16" (*delivery August 2020)
See Full Size Chart
We recommend to hand or machine wash under 30ºC / 86ºF on a gentle cycle with similar colours using a mild detergent and hang dry to preserve the fibres.
If using a dryer, tumble dry on low heat and remove while still slightly damp to air dry.
For more details, see our full care guide.
There’s something to be said for the way linen makes us feel. Produced by one of the oldest flax mill in Europe, our sustainable linen beddings are made from the highest-grade European flax. Its perfectly imperfect, well-loved demeanour keeps our bodies cozy while regulating temperature for that airy-soft breathable comfort.
The best part? It gets softer with age.
Learn more about the benefits of sleeping in linen bedding.
Let us help you find your perfect match!
Choose linen if you...
• tend to sleep hot, or sleep next to one —it’s temperature regulation will give you breathable comfort throughout the night.
• like to be wrapped up in weightlessly textured luxury.
• prefer the perfectly imperfect rustic appearance —the wrinkles are the beauty of linen.
Choose sateen cotton if you…
• tend to sleep cold.
• like the coziness of a cotton that is soft and lush with a slight sheen.
• prefer a more tailored look —our organic cotton sateen is wrinkle-resistant.
Want to know if the sizes fit? Send your duvet and/or mattress measurements to email@example.com and we can make sure you find the right fit for your bed.