Where we discuss all things sleep and everything in between.
SIGN UP to our newsletter to ENJOY 10% OFF your first order!
Silky luxe sateen cotton, this flange bordered set gives the right amount of a tailored look to any bedroom for that bright and inviting year-round comfort. Designed to look effortless and classy on its own or matched with our linen collection.
This 3 piece set includes a flanged duvet cover and 2 flanged pillowcases
PRO TIP: add an additional set of pillowcases for the finest "hotel-look"!
• 350 thread count, all-season fabric woven with long-staple organic sateen cotton
• Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and OEKO-TEX to meet top standards, from fibre to finished product
• Easy to wash and dry, no-iron necessary
• Hidden branded button closure with fasteners on all four duvet corners
Duvet Cover 87" x 95"
Pillowcase (Double/Queen) 20" x 28"
Duvet Cover 102" x 95"
Pillowcase (King) 20" x 35"
We recommend to hand or machine wash under 30ºC / 86ºF on a gentle cycle with similar colours using a mild detergent and hang dry to preserve the fibres.
If using a dryer, tumble dry on low heat and remove while still slightly damp to air dry.
For more details, see our full care guide.
Our design team has made sure that little details like hidden buttons and interior ties hold your duvet in place.
The chosen sateen cotton fabric is woven with densely packed yarns for breathable silkiness and wrinkle resistance so that your bed always looks perfect. Each detail is carefully given thought for fuss-free living.
A no-fuss eco-forward collection for the busy, self-loving minds in an otherwise hectic life.
Simple to the point yet highly versatile to get the job done, our organic cotton bedding is made with a sateen weave for its lightness and durability. It's also wrinkle-resistant to keep your bed always looking sharp. Both GOTS and OEKO-TEX certified with the usage of sustainable materials and methods mean it’s kind to our planet and safe for our skin.
Sömn linen benefits:
- Sömn Linens are spun, dyed, weaved, finished and sewn under one facility. Reducing carbon footprint and ensures high quality.
- Sömn Linens are all-natural fibre, Eco-Friendly with little processing
- Sömn Linens requires zero ironing after the first wash
- Sömn Linens are stonewashed which gives a beautiful soft texture
- Sömn Linens are 175gsm by weight; thicker than comparable brands on the market
Natural linen characteristics:
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
- Regulates body temperature naturally, sweat wicking. Keeps you cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Natural antibacterial characteristic
- Gets softer with age
- Durable and long-lasting
- Stronger than cotton
- Dries fast
Let us help you find your perfect match!
Choose linen if you...
• tend to sleep hot, or sleep next to one —it’s temperature regulation will give you breathable comfort throughout the night.
• like to be wrapped up in weightlessly textured luxury.
• prefer the perfectly imperfect rustic appearance —the wrinkles are the beauty of linen.
Choose sateen cotton if you…
• tend to sleep cold.
• like the coziness of a cotton that is soft and lush with a slight sheen.
• prefer a more tailored look —our organic cotton sateen is wrinkle-resistant.