• 63% ORGANIC COTTON + 37% ORGANIC BAMBOO RAYON - Duo weave designed to combine silkiness with toughness.
• LIGHTWEIGHT - Ultra-quick at absorbing water without getting too heavy.
• FAST DRYING - Great for small spaces and saving energy.
• SILKY SMOOTH - Supreme softness for the most delicate skin.
• MADE TO LAST - strong wearing yarns keep going for years.
• OEKO-TEX - Non-toxic certification makes it safe for babies and all skin types.
• SUSTAINABLE - Wind-powered woven towels.
• MADE IN JAPAN - Ethically made by certified Japanese Imabari towel producer.
• ECO PACKAGING - Packaged in recyclable/biodegradable materials.
• CARBON OFFSET - We invest in carbon offset for all our deliveries to customers.
We recommend machine washing under 40ºC / 104ºF on a gentle cycle with similar colours using a mild detergent and hang dry to preserve the fibres.
If using a dryer, tumble dry on low heat and remove while still slightly damp to air dry.
Go ahead, bury your face in our premium organic cotton bamboo washcloth and experience the ultimate silky smoothness.
This sensational Japanese ultra-smooth face/wash towel is made with ample thirsty eco-friendly yarns that soak up water in less than 3 seconds.
Certified terrycloth that is gentle on the skin, lightweight, and fast-drying. Wash in these towels once and you will be hooked!
If you prefer a thicker and plusher towel, take a look at the Plush Eco Cotton Towels.
OEKO-TEX Certified | 100% Organic | Absorbent | Fast-drying | Made in Japan
Sömn Eco Towels are manufactured by the world's best towel sommeliers; crafted by a certified Imabari towel manufacturer.
High-quality towels that are baby-safe and fade-resistant, using reactive dyes that are free of heavy metals for the safety of your health and home.
Absorbing water in less than 5-seconds makes one of the key characteristics of Sömn Eco Towels.
Eco Cotton Bamboo Washcloth