Sign up to Sömn Sleepwell Club.
GET 10% OFF your first order!
Where we discuss all things sleep and everything in between.
• ORGANIC COTTON - Non-toxic, low impact, organic cotton.
• GREAT MATERIAL- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and OEKO-TEX certified fabrics.
• SILKY TO TOUCH - Buttery-smooth sateen fabric that makes your skin feels super relaxed and soft.
• KEEPS YOU WARM - For people who tend to sleep colder.
• LONG-LASTING - 350 thread count, all-season thickness, long-staple organic sateen cotton.
• EASY TO CARE - Fuss-free, easy wash and dry, No-iron necessary.
• DESIGN DETAILS - Hidden buttons and interior ties to hold your duvet in place. Envelope closure pillowcases to conceal the insert.
Duvet Cover 87" x 95"
Pillowcase (Double/Queen) 20" x 28"
Duvet Cover 102" x 95"
Pillowcase (King) 20" x 35"
We recommend to hand or machine wash under 30ºC / 86ºF on a gentle cycle with similar colours using a mild detergent and hang dry to preserve the fibres.
If using a dryer, tumble dry on low heat and remove while still slightly damp to air dry.
For more details, see our full care guide.
This 3pc set includes a flanged duvet cover and 2 flanged pillowcases
The flange border design offers a smart tailored look to any bedroom for that bright and inviting year-round comfort. Designed to look effortless and classy on its own or matched with our linen collection.
100% Organic Cotton - Sleeps buttery and smooth.
PRO TIP: add an additional set of pillowcases for the finest "hotel-look"!
Our design team has made sure that little details like hidden buttons and interior ties hold your duvet in place.
The chosen sateen cotton fabric is woven with densely packed yarns for breathable silkiness and wrinkle resistance so that your bed always looks perfect. Each detail is carefully given thought for fuss-free living.
An eco-friendly collection for your conscious minds.
Our organic cotton bedding is made with a sateen weave for its lightness and durability. It's also wrinkle-resistant to keep your bed always looking sharp.
Both GOTS and OEKO-TEX certified with the usage of sustainable materials and methods mean it’s kind to our planet and safe for our skin.
Let us help you find your perfect match!
Choose linen if you...
• tend to sleep hot, or sleep next to one —it’s temperature regulation will give you breathable comfort throughout the night.
• like to be wrapped up in weightlessly textured luxury.
• prefer the perfectly imperfect rustic appearance —the wrinkles are the beauty of linen.
Choose sateen cotton if you…
• tend to sleep cold.
• like the coziness of a cotton that is soft and lush with a slight sheen.
• prefer a more tailored look —our organic cotton sateen is wrinkle-resistant.