• 63% ORGANIC COTTON + 37% ORGANIC BAMBOO RAYON - Duo weave designed to combine silkiness with toughness.
• LIGHTWEIGHT - Ultra-quick at absorbing water without getting too heavy.
• FAST DRYING - Great for small spaces and saving energy.
• SILKY SMOOTH - Supreme softness for the most delicate skin.
• MADE TO LAST - strong wearing yarns keep going for years.
• OEKO-TEX - Non-toxic certification makes it safe for babies and all skin types.
• SUSTAINABLE - Wind-powered woven towels.
• MADE IN JAPAN - Ethically made by certified Japanese Imabari towel producer.
• ECO PACKAGING - Packaged in recyclable/biodegradable materials.
• CARBON OFFSET - We invest in carbon offset for all our deliveries to customers.
We recommend machine washing under 40ºC / 104ºF on a gentle cycle with similar colours using a mild detergent and hang dry to preserve the fibres.
If using a dryer, tumble dry on low heat and remove while still slightly damp to air dry.
Enjoy this sensational Japanese ultra-smooth Organic Cotton Bamboo Towel, made with ample thirsty eco-friendly yarns that absorb water in 3 seconds without getting heavy.
This luxury Bath Towel is silky-smooth, lightweight, and fast-drying. Wrap yourself in them once and you will be hooked!
If you prefer a thicker and plusher towel, take a look at the Plush Eco Cotton Towels.
OEKO-TEX Certified | 100% Organic | Absorbent | Fast-drying | Made in Japan
Sömn Eco Towels are manufactured by the world's best towel sommeliers; crafted by a certified Imabari towel manufacturer.
High-quality towels that are baby-safe and fade-resistant, using reactive dyes that are free of heavy metals for the safety of your health and home.
Absorbing water in less than 5-seconds makes one of the key characteristics of Sömn Eco Towels.
Eco Cotton Bamboo Bath Towel