• MADE IN CANADA - Sewn in British Columbia, Canada
• HIGH QUALITY FILL - Heirloom quality 100% duck feather fill
• DOWNMARK© CERTIFIED - Genuine feather assured by the Down Association of Canada
• SOFT TO TOUCH - 400TC long staple sateen ticking
• OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED - Non-toxic cotton fabric finish
• LONG LASTING - Stay fluffy for years
Feather works best when it is fluffy, we recommend turning and fluffing up your pillow insert after each use to allow airflow into the feathers until you see the pillow returns to its original fluffiness. A removable pillowcase or cover must always be used with the pillow insert, launder the pillowcase as often to keep the pillow clean and fresh. Your pillow insert can be aired out every 2-3 weeks outside on a nice day.
Machine wash on gentle cycle and low temperature is recommend for your pillows, this reinvigorates them and can restore them to their original fluffiness. Tumble Dry on Low Heat Setting or Air dry. Small marks can be taken care of by spot washing with a pure soap. Rinse the spot thoroughly and hang it to dry.
This machine-washable heirloom quality duck feather pillow insert provides resilient support and softness.
100% Duck Feather Fill / 400 Thread Count OEKO-TEX certified smooth cotton fabric finish. Genuine feather assured by the Down Association of Canada.
Sewn in Canada