• MADE IN CANADA - Sewn in British Columbia, Canada
• DESIGN DETAILS - Baffled Box Design makes seams stronger and limits down drifting
• HIGH QUALITY FILL - Heirloom quality with 650 loft free range white goose down from Poland
• SOFT TO TOUCH - 400TC long staple cotton sateen ticking finish
• HYPOALLERGENIC - Zurguard© process, highest standards of freshness and purity
• LONG LASTING - Filled with mature down; stay fluffy and warm for decades
• DOWNMARK© CERTIFIED - Genuine down assured by the Down Association of Canada
Light Weight Down Feather - For warm or average sleepers.
• Double/Queen (19oz)
• King (24oz)
Down works best when it is fluffy, so avoid sitting on your duvet for extended periods of time. A removable duvet cover must always be used with the duvet, launder the duvet cover as often to keep the duvet clean and fresh. The duvet can be aired out every 2-3 weeks outside on a nice day or occasionally in a large dryer with NO HEAT. Never Vacuum your duvet.
The duvet insert will rarely requires cleaning. As long as it is kept in a clean duvet cover and the direction above are followed, it will stay fresh and clean for years. Small marks can be taken care of by spot washing with a pure soap. Rinse the spot thoroughly and hang it to dry, if an overall cleaning is required, we strongly recommend cleaning by an establishment experienced with down. Duvets can be laundered as long as the cleaner is experience.
This heirloom quality duvet is filled with Polish white goose down from free-range geese. Family run, multi-generational farms raise their geese to full maturity to produce this soft, lovely down.
Hypoallergenic, cozy and soft. This airy duvet is a delight to burrow under.
650 Loft White Goose Down / 100% Cotton / 400 Thread Count Sateen Ticking.
Sewn in Canada